What is an EdCamp? (Thank you Billy Corcoran from EdCampOOB)
- An interest driven, purely organic, professional development opportunity that encourages true professional dialogue
- A gathering of motivated and intelligent educators and related individuals from a range of content areas and grade levels, and specialties
- A series of sessions that may explore a technology tool, a discussion of best practices, or a collaborative discussion focused on current issues, and MUCH more!
- An opportunity to engage in peer-to-peer sharing, and to make professional connections
- A focus on how we use resources to enhance learning experiences for all students
- For more information on Edcamps, visit HERE
- What Should I Bring?
- Your friend or colleague
- Your favorite wireless device will allow you to view running comments on
Twitter, take notes, review apps, and view resources, etc.
- Your creativity
- Your desire to learn and network
- You! Just be yourself and have fun!